Our purpose is To Know Him
& Make Him Known
What it looks like
We Say Yes. Whatever He says to us, we do it, even if it defies conventional wisdom or logic. Saying yes to God will always bring into manifestation His unlimited possibilities and provisions. We believe that faith demands obedience. (John 2:1-10)
We Never Forget. We never forget where we came from. But God! He reached down and used someone to bring us to a new life in Christ. We remember how we were reached and so we reach for others. (Ephesians 2:4-7)
No Trash Talk. We know that life and death are in the power of the tongue. We are strife free and will aggressively defend our unity. We say only good things about others and give no place to the enemy. (Proverbs 17:14 MSG)
We are the Church. The church is not a pastor. It's a body. We know we're equipped to be the hands and feet of Jesus. We use the gifts He's given us to build up His body. As we do this, it helps us and others grow, and creates a church family that is healthy, alive and full of love. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
We Honor Full Circle. We believe that every age and every stage is valuable and vital. Every generation's supply is needed to get the job done. Because of this we are multi- generational. (Zechariah 8:4-5 MSG)
"We Can" Club. We know that our faith is in and from God. The jumping belongs to us but the going through belongs to God. We have a spirit of faith and take bold steps understanding that with God ALL THINGS are possible. (Numbers 13:25-30; Matthew 19:26)
For His Honor. We know excellence brings God honor. Everything we do is for Him so we give Him our first and our best (time, finances, and resources), and we do it with excellence. We are watchful to never let what we do for Him become familiar. (Revelation 4:11)
Our Litmus Test. We know our love for people is a direct reflection of our love for God. We believe Christianity is found in our actions more than our words. We best love and serve Him when we love and serve others. (Matthew 22:37-40; Matthew 25:35-40)
Church Should Be Fun. God sits on His throne and laughs...so should we! This is a place where we have fun, God's Word is a joy, and love abounds. (Psalms 2:4; Psalms 100)
Driven By Eternity. We understand we're here for more than a gold watch. We navigate our lives from an eternal perspective. We don't waste it on useless pursuits and priorities. Our eyes are fixed on eternity. (Psalms 90:12)
What We Believe
- We believe in one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and that He is the ONLY way of salvation.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness and purity of life.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the finished work of Calvary.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to all believers.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope – the soon coming personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.