We're gathering Sunday, June 7th!
What to Expect:
- - We love hugs and handshakes, but out of respect for your safety, our greeters will allow you to initiate engagement.
- - Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout our lobby.
- - Masks are not mandatory but will be available to those who would like to wear one but do not have their own.
- - Food and coffee services will be done with food safety gloves. Cafe will be open.
- - Beyond Kids & ONE Youth: Everything opened as normal
- - Our health policies remain the same.
- - If you or your child has run a fever over the last 24 hours then please stay home.
- - If you have been in contact with anyone that is COVID-19 positive, then we ask that you contact the CDC to determine how you're to proceed if you're not required by your job to get tested. They will determine measures for you to take that will clear you from any resulting quarantine.
- - If you are sick we ask that you stay at home. Or if you are elderly or immunocompromised and don’t feel comfortable being in person. You can join us online for service!
- - Hospitality will serve coffee with gloves in the lobby. It will NOT be self-serve.
- - We will continue to stream our services live to Facebook and YouTube.
- - Service starts at 10:00am on Sundays and 7:00pm on Wednesdays! Please feel free to come early!