What: Memorial Day Weekend Church Picnic
When: Sunday May 29th 11:00 - 3:00
Where: 6543 Dean Rd
What will we be doing?
- Eating burgers & hotdogs
- Hanging out and making memories with your BC family
- Playing games, and fishing
Agenda for the day:
- We will start eating by 11:30
- Turtle racing contest @ 1:00
- Fishing contest starts at 11:00, and winner will be announced at 2:30
What do you need to bring?
- One dessert & one side dish that is big enough to feed your family.
- Lawn chairs / blankets to sit on
- Towels (if you have kids that will be playing in the water)
- Your fishing poles & tackle
- A turtle (see competitions below for more info on this ha)
What will be available for you and your kids?
- 2 large ponds for fishing (catch & release)
- Nine square
- Water slide (ages 12 and under)
- Slip and slide (available to anyone)
- Small water activities for toddlers / small children
- Bubbles & Chalk
It wouldn't be a BC event without some friendly competition. We will have two competitions for you to participate in!
- Turtle Race: You must bring your own turtle. This will be run by our very own Pastor Nate & will have a first, second, and third place winner & prize.
- Longest fish: We will have three age categories.. 8 and under, 9-16, and 16+. You will see a few yard sticks laid around each pond. If you think you caught a good one message and take a picture. Please send in all pictures with your name and age included to (479) 551-5111 by 2:00. Winners will be announced at 2:30.
- This picnic is located outside only. Thank you for respecting the privacy of the home.
- There are porta potties available for your use.
- NO swimming will be permitted in the ponds.
- Please be mindful of the gardens, we are asking that you (and your children) not be in any garden or landscaping at any time.
Please sign up BELOW or at the Connection Center so we can be prepared with enough food!